Friday, August 13, 2010

My Desk Right This Very Moment!

I started working on my Greek study at 11am. By 9pm my brain turned to mush...... here is where I have been allllllllll day :)



#1 My laptop playing Bill Mounce lectures all day every day. It never ends........

#2 Binder full of Children's Ministry TTD and Faith's Cheer motions which I also have to review as I am coaching her squad this fall

#3 giant clothespin that holds mega-prayer requests

#4 The tooth Corwin just ripped out of his mouth (gotta remember to play tooth fairy tonight) and shopping list for Sunday night snacks for church

#5 A&M giant cup of water. unfortunately you really can't see the detail of greatness etched on this glass in this photo

#6 headphones because my poor family really doesn't want to listen to these lectures either

#7 My Greek textbook, notes, workbook etc.....

#8 at the top of the bookcase, Mary Joseph and poor baby Jesus. Tara lost his manger :(

#9 hand prints of my babies - Thank you VBS :)

#10 the pad to our freestanding heavybag that I have to hide from the children when not in use

#11 Our engagement picture (still in the cheesy frame I picked out when we first got engaged. I was only like 21 at the time) and a frame and picture Faith made me in Sunday School like forever ago.

#12 Alice (of course) my letter informing me that I was on the spring presidents list at school and various Greek cds and dvds and my Greek Bible

#13 Greek flash cards and a handout for Faith's first workshop as a Daisy (yes I am her troop leader)

#14 heart check - are you spending quiet time with God etc...

#15 stack of note-cards  and a Joss Stone CD (both vitally important)

#16 My loose leaf study Bible that I love (think mega-margins and I can remove and work on individual books of the Bible) and my volunteer vs. called by God checklist

#17 Cub Scout patches that I need to sew on and Sheldon, my ninja flash-drive and pretty gifts from my mil who loves me

#18 Various things my children have made and wont let me throw away and a dreamcatcher my bubba brought back from Colorado

#19 shelf of doom (random Bibles, printer paper, software Cd's, notebooks etc..)

#20 Greek prepositions

1 comment:

Jacki said...

I love Joss Stone! Can you read the comment before mine? ha ha ha!